Sunday, July 19, 2009

Frank Bluestein Releases New Theme Song For New Website Project

FRANK BLUESTEIN - NEW THEME SONG - HITS WEB

Mysterious lounge singer donates vocals and music talents to assist Detroit businessman
Detroit, Michigan – Frank Bluestein is back in the news. He has accepted a theme song from lounge singer, Duncan F. Godston, (stage name Mr. Excitement). The song will be used for a new series of online media including a website in the upcoming September 2009 launch.

“Frank is the kind of guy who really appreciates style, class and impeccable singing style… and heck… I got all three in spades” gloats Duncan F. Godston. “I have been a fan of Franks work since I can’t remember and this country is a mess. I decided to do my part for America and lend a hand --- I can honestly say from the heart…. I did it for my country. I can’t fight overseas due to a bum leg… .but I can sure sing on key”.The new website is planned for September 2009 at
http://www.teachmetotradefrankieb.com and the theme song was designed to uplift the spirit of our economy.

Rumors from Team Bluestein is that the new trading site is so secret that not even top officials even know about it’s contents. Frank’s not talking. “They will just have to wait until we unveil it but I can tell you one thing…. Its going to be something to see”.

Get a load of this rockin new theme song:
Its Grammy Bait.....



Leave it to Frank Bluestein to deliver some incredible high energy sounds.....